Our most recent OfSTED inspection (27th June 2019) rated us as Good
What OfSTED said?
- Children really enjoy the time they spend in the nursery. They are consistently happy and engaged in their chosen play activities, usually alongside their friends.
- The nursery is managed well by a committed and knowledgeable team. Staff have a good understanding of safeguarding and how to keep children protected.
- Staff communicate skilfully with children and this supports children’s communication and language development.
- Staff know the children very well and make accurate assessments of their learning. They use this information to plan interesting activities linked to the next steps in children’s learning and their interests.
- Children make good progress in their learning and development in relation to their starting points. They acquire the key skills to support them in the next stage of their learning and eventual move to school.
- Children make secure attachments to caring and affectionate staff. This supports their emotional development and means they play and explore with confidence.
If you would like to read more please visit the OfSTED website to view our report at https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/provider/16/EY542102